Saturday, May 15, 2010

Woop Woop! First interview O:

Okay, today we got our first INTERVIEW!!!! WOOP WOOP -shoots confetti cannon- :D:D
Thanks to the amazing Taji34 A.K.A Luke Dragontamer over at Sorcerer's Corner!

Okay, So basically we got an email from him earlier today regarding about an interview and was wondering if we could take a few mintues of our time to answer a few questions. I was like "OF COURSE I CAN I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO AHHH" literally <.< Turned Out Friendly From The Friendly Necromancer blog turned his in on the same day as me :P So Taji ended up combining our answers which was pretty cool so basically you get a Duet if you take out the singing part and replace it with joined interview part Eh, you get what I mean Hehe.

So check out the fantastically awesome interview over at Sorcerer's corner :P right now! No seriously I mean now!!!!  Click for interview <.< Like totally click like your life depended on it!!!!

-Cassandra Lifecaster


No comments:

Post a Comment