Friday, July 23, 2010

Cassandra Is Back!!!

WoopWoop! Yes thats right Fellow Wizards I AM BACK!!! - starts the parade and notices no body attends - :( aww nobody missed me BOO YOU ALLL!!!!! <-----Joking xD Anyways I have been away In Turkey for 3 weeks and had a massive blast sorry that I only been able to post a few posts its just that I only got like an hour a week in the internet cafe thing over there so I couldn't really post much thats why my posts where long.......

Anyways.........................................................................................................WHAT DID I MISS?????
-
-
-
-
-hears chirping crickets- ??? Helloooos Anybody there D: - becomes paranoid and scared - HELLOOO????? EHHH!!! WHERE IS EVERYONE????

- hears a noise saying "You've got mail" Oooh Mail I wounder what it says.
-reads out loud- "Hello, Cassandra long time no see come on down to MB and meat us outside the warehouse" - Annoymous.

Warehouse??? Whats this warehouse..... Man i have missed a lot.

Anyways before I go please enjoy these pictures sent in by a fellow follower:



-Note I did have permission to show these and post these. Also if you have any pictures you would like to send in and let us show the world (wizard101 related only. We do give exceptions for funny pictures).

-Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment