Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All Star Bloggers Meet & Greet!

I know I am posting this a little late. But I thought Marissa, was going to post this but obviously not. Well we all know John Lifeglen, but for those of you who don't he is the proud owner and blogger of Throught the Eyes of A Sorcerer (click here to view his blog). Anyways he is hosting a new exciting event which goes by the name of "All Star Bloggers Meet & Gree" which  is when a bunch of fellow bloggers may meet up for this exiciting event and have the chance to mingle and discuss wizard101 gossip and news. He has even added a VIP section which is where the mobed bloggers may relax and hang out without being mobbed to death which is a really good idea.

Here is the official invitation:
(click the picture  for enlargement)




The Meet & Greet is held at John's newly crafted Watch Tower house (he gave me the honor of letting me have a sneek peak & I must say it is fabulous). The party will be held on 29th of July, Which is this up coming Thursday. Port busses will be loading in Golem Court of Unicorn Area One at 8:00 PM CST. The bus will leave promptly at that time. Two more busses will run in 15 minute intervals at 8:15 and 8:30. 8:30 is the final bus of the evening. If you are unable to make the 8:30 bus please contact either John, himself through his blog or via email or contact Heather Emeraldflame. To find out more information on this wonderful event please visit him post on the event here. I hope to see you all there at this event I literally can't wait I know it will be fun :)
-Cassandra


No comments:

Post a Comment